Is It OK To Drink Skinny Fit Detox Tea Everyday
Posted on 10 April 2020
Everyone wants a perfect slim body for goods to flaunt. A slim body not only makes you feel good but also has a lot of health benefits which you can experience. Skinny fit detox tea is one of the easiest ways and also natural to improve your metabolism and get a skinny fit body.
Skinny Fit detox tea works to reduce stomach bloating, flush out toxins, and aid your digestion to help with flattening the tummy. And if you think that is it ok to drink skinny fir detox tea everyday then this article is for you.
Why you should consider a detox tea in your daily life?
The benefit of having a Tea Tox Life best detox tea is:
- Restores balance in your body
- Improves digestion
- Eliminate buildup of toxins and impurities
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Natural energy boost
- Improved immune function
- Improved circulation
What you should eat during a cleanse?
Fruits: Apples, Avocados, Bananas, Blackberries, Blueberries, Grapefruit, Oranges, Papaya, Pineapples, Raspberries, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Watermelon, White Grapes Eat 4-5 small portion meals daily by including a lot of salads, vegetable soups, raw nuts and seeds, and fruits. Limit meat intake to one portion of white meat every other day for lunch.
Food to avoid during colon cleanse
- Microwave for heating or cooking
- Milk, cheese, cream or dairy products
- Gluten foods like grains, wheat, barley, pasta, cookies & similar items
- Detoxing or not avoid artificial sweeteners, carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages
- High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, molasses, dextrose or processed foods
- White table salt (replace with Himalayan pink salt)
- Soy products
Features of a detox tea
- Organic ingredients: Our skinny fit detox tea blend is rich in ingredients with anti-oxidants and anti-microbial properties that help with detoxification and healthy body function.
- Restores balance in the body: Tea Tox Life unique herbal tea blend does not contain gluten and is 100% chemical-free. Our unique organic green tea for liver health is 100% chemical-free and helps to restore the balance in your body through an infusion of rich anti-oxidants that are slowly released
- Loose root based blend: We packaged and sealed our loose herbal tea in a re-sealable freshness pack to ensure your tea tastes the same every time. As a consequence, this tea does require a fine mesh filter to ensure all herbal tea dust and particles are filtered out prior to consumption.
- What our detox is not: Our Skinny fit detox tea is NOT a magic pill for weight loss. Our detox cleansing tea works through your system and helps regulate your system with daily use. Our liver detox tea is great for long term use.
- Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic dandelion root, organic milk thistle seeds, organic barberry root, organic licorice root, organic fennel seeds, and organic ginger root
How to make a perfect cleanse tea for yourself?
- Drink 6-8oz of the tea every night after dinner but at least 30-60 minutes before sleep. Your system works best during your sleep and it will detox.
- Next morning, drink at least 8-12 oz of water to aid the flushing of the detox during the day. Ideally, if you can drink 24oz it would be great, but I have personally tried it and anything more than 8oz of water in the morning seems like a push to me :)
- Continue to routine for 2 weeks and during the time stop red meat intake and substitute with white meat, veggies, and fiber-rich diet
- Always provide at least 2 weeks gap between each detox allowing your body time to recoup. During this 2 week downtime, ensure you follow your water flush routine, lean meat fiber-rich diet.
- Continue to detox for 2 more weeks after the downtime
There is no standard on how often one should cleanse. It depends greatly on body type, physical activity, and many other factors. We usually recommend cleansing your colon at least once every 2 to 3 months.
Note that our detox tea or our bloating relief tea can be consumed daily without any harmful effects. It helps improve digestion, energy levels and can be a great addition to your daily routine along with healthy eating habits and exercise.
You can go to Tea Tox Life for genuine natural detox products which will help you maintain a healthy body.