Fertility & Pregnancy (Men & Women)
Most urban women choose to follow their dreams, and have a strong conviction to be career-oriented. In the pursuit of their dreams, they often defer settling down to have a family life. In the hurry to grow leaps and bound at the workplace, and reach the top of the hierarchy, they postpone life-defining role of motherhood till their thirties. Unfortunately, you find a spurt in the decline of fertility rates across the globe.
Researcher’s observation states that there is a remarkable decline in global fertility rate. It is also highly frustrating for couples who are trying to conceive. So, why are women having fewer children?
- Urbanization, career growth, and lifestyle choices are some of the main contributors that impact the decline in fertility.
- Sadly, poor diet can be a catastrophe for female ovulation.
- Higher education of females plays a crucial role in lowering the rate of fertility.
- Consequence of delayed family planning again lead to fall in rate of women giving birth.
- Easy access to safe and reliable contraceptive and increased knowledge of sexual health education has adversely impacted fertility rate.
Fertility blend such as a red raspberry leaf, green tea, chasteberry, lady’s mantle, and Nettle leaf has the power to promote fertility. These fertility teas double your odds of conception. They are flavorful morning cups packed with an appropriate amount of vitamins and minerals. Moreover, their antioxidant properties can help in detoxification of impurities in your body.
The herbal ingredients present in the fertility blend will restore hormonal balance, strengthen the uterus muscles, regulates menstruation cycle, and support reproductive health. You can not only enjoy your morning cuppa but also take a step forward to boost your fertility.