We love delicious food. From pizzas to pancakes, we enjoy eating everything that the world’s best chefs have to offer. It is rare to find someone who cares about how it might affect our liver and kidney health.If you’re one of them, this ones for you!
We’ll show you how to give yourself thebest liver and kidney cleanse.
Before that, it’s advisable to know what you’re diving into. Let’s dig into some basics right away. Happy reading!
1. Liver Cleanse
Your liver is one of the most important organs in your body. It is also known as a detoxification organ.
It filters out the toxins in your blood and neutralizes them. It is easy to assume that detoxifying the liver will give you an instant energy boost.
However, it isn’t as simple as that.
Our body naturally absorbs a bunch of toxins from the day we are born.
This can be through polluted air, water, or even food.
Over time, our body builds a resistance toward such toxins and hence doesn’t need any external help to do so.
However, there are many numerous ways to improve your overall liver health. One of the quickest ways is through a liver cleanse drink
2. Kidney Cleanse
The kidneys, like the liver, perform filtration within the body.
Surprisingly, the kidneys can cleanse themselves with the help of fluids in the body.
This is the reason why it is important to drink more water to keep yourself hydrated and to avoid kidney trouble,
A kidney cleanse can be done solely with the help of water. However, it can be done much more efficiently with a diet plan.
The diet plans are flexible according to how you prefer cleansing your kidneys. We’ll help you figure that out ahead.
3. Ways to carry out Kidney cleansing and Liver Cleansing
Liver cleansing is a gradual process.
You would want to develop the process as a habit instead of a one-time job.What to eat to cleanse kidneys and liver? Usually, Liver Detox might involve:
- Consuming Detox supplements for your body and liver to remove the toxins
- Eating food that is nourishing for your liver
- Avoid foods that are harmful to your liver such as alcohol, added sugar, and fried foods.
- Drinking loads of water.
- Following a 24-hour liver detox
Cleansing your kidneys is a similar process. Kidneys can be cleansed and detoxified by:
- Increasing water intake
- Cutting down on your sodium intake
- Avoiding diets such as processed foods, high-sodium diets, caffeine, and alcohol
Instead, you can start consuming
- Berries (Blueberries preferably)
- Dairy products - with low fat
- All kinds of citrus fruits - Lemons, Oranges, etc
- Vegetables and lean meat
We’ve got more in store for you.
There are options such asdetox water for kidneys and liver.
These are also known as detox teas which are carefully crafted to detox your liver and kidneys.
4. Home remedies to cleanse kidney and liver
As mentioned above, cleansing your liver and kidneys is not a highly complicated task.
A natural cleanse for kidneys and liver can be done right out of your kitchen. Let’s look into what we can do:
For your kidneys
- Hydration is one of the most effective ways to detox your kidneys. Consuming around 3-4 liters of water every day is highly recommended by experts around the world to maintain good kidney health.
- Kidney cleansing teas such as Hydrangea and Sambong are known to boost your kidney health from the comfort of your home. These tropical shrubs are cleansing foods for the kidney and liver, with detoxing capabilities, and are loaded with antioxidants for your kidney and your body as a whole. (1)
- Grapes, Citrus Fruits, Cranberries, and Blueberries - your everyday fruits are a treasure when it comes to keeping your kidneys healthy. Grapes contain resveratrol which is a healthy plant compound and Cranberries aid your body in cases of Urinary tract Infections
- Seaweed and Sea vegetables prove to be beneficial for your kidneys, liver, and pancreas.
For your liver
Turmeric - the natural remedy for any detox is a helpful compound for your liver.
It contains the necessary enzymes to help your body get rid of harmful toxins. So if you are wondering how much turmeric for liver detox is required? The answer is 500mg
- Lukewarm water is a powerful tool to cleanse your liver. The advantage with lukewarm water is that you can have it along with citrus compounds or honey which will multiply the effect of cleansing. It will additionally aid in easing your digestive system.
- Chamomile tea liver cleanse technique is one of the most popular beverages consumed for liver health. Consuming green tea 2-3 times a day will give you a great head-start in beating the fatty liver disease.
5. Precautions and Health Concerns:
While there are multiple ways to cleanse your kidneys and liver, it is important to be cautious while attempting to offer external help for your kidneys and liver to detox themselves.
Here’s what you might need to look out for.
- Many brands offer solutions to cleanse and detox your kidneys and liver. However, only a few of these supplements are genuine and help you with detoxification.
It is advisable to consult your doctor or healthcare provider before consuming these products.
- Always prefer natural remedies over factory-manufactured products. By doing so, you’ll be aware of what you’re consuming to detox your kidneys and liver.
- Cleansing your liver after damage might pose a challenge to you. The advisable thing to do is to maintain organ health before it’s too late.
Before you proceed to do some self-care by cleansing your kidneys and liver, it is important to weigh the risks and benefits of it.
However, doing a liver and kidney cleanse allows you to follow a healthy routine which not only benefits the organs but the body as a whole.
So pick your cleanse routine and detox away!