Juice cleansing is in a lot of buzz these days (and for all the good reasons of course).
Are you guys planning to incorporate some clean and healthy juices into your diet to detox your kidneys?
Below, we have gathered a list of thebest kidney detox juice recipesthat take only 15 minutes to prepare.
Warm-up your juicer, place all ingredients, blend them up and serve chilled. Before that, let's learn a bit about kidney health.
1. Kidney Health
Kidneys are the unsung heroes of the human body. Kidneys are crucial to having a healthy body. They are little organs that help us get rid of excess water and keep our bodies functioning every time.
Kidneys are accountable for eliminating waste products, excess water, and other contaminants from the blood.
Image Credits: JRDF
Your kidneys are as essential to your health as your heart and lungs.
They are also responsible for regulating ph, salt, and potassium levels in the body.
Kidneys even generate a form of vitamin D that allows the body to absorb calcium. It is necessary to avoid kidney problems so that your overall body can remain healthy.
Healthy kidneys let you absorb nutrients and convert food to energy, process certain foods, and prevent fatigue.
Your kidneys won't be able to execute any of the functions if they are damaged. They will obstruct the normal working of the kidneys, liver, and other organs.
It will result in kidney damage or kidney disease. Kidney disease influences approximately 26 million American adults. (1)
It happens when your kidneys become damaged and can't operate their function. Kidney disease can result in other health problems, including nerve damage, malnutrition, and weak bones. (1)
Taking care of your kidneys is vital for healthy living. Lifestyle changes can highly impact the way our kidneys work.
Let's have a look at various ways to keep our kidneys healthy.
2. Ways to keep our Kidneys Healthy
- Make healthy food selections
- Workout needs to be a part of your routine
- Take enough sleep
- Quit smoking
- Avoid Alcohol
- Strive for a healthy weight
- Stay stress-free
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Keep a check on diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
- Avoid taking OTC pills
- Don't overdo supplements
- Watch your salt
- Visit your doctor regularly
- Intake kidney cleanse teas
Detox can do wonders for your kidneys and body. Let's see why it is necessary to detox for healthy living.
3. Why is detox needed?
These bean-shaped organs execute some powerhouse functions every day. Cleaning your kidneys promotes their function and reduces bloating. Kidneys don't need any special detox.
But a poor diet, chronic stress, and exposure to toxins can harm kidney health. In this case, a kidney detox may benefit you.
Detox helps in flushing out wastes and toxins that prevent potential infection and lower the risk of bladder problems.
The idea of detox is to facilitate healthy kidneys and prevent kidney stones. A kidney cleanse also helps to keep blood pressure in check and boost immunity. (2)
Appropriate functioning of kidneys is essential for a person’s overall health.
Here are a few ways that may help cleanse the kidneys.
3. Ways to Detox
Here are a few ways that will help in kidney cleanse.
- Quit smoking.
- Limit your alcohol consumption
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid animal proteins like beef, pork, and organ meat.
- Avoid whey protein for possible side effects
- Work out Regularly
- Consume Kidney Beans
- Drink Lemon Water
- Take Apple Cider Vinegar
- Consume fruits and vegetables
- Intake ofhomemade kidney detox drink
- Eat whole grains, such as barley, brown rice, and oatmeal (3)
- Consume lean meats like chicken and seafood
- Kidney Detox smoothies and Juices
Image Credits: Unsplash
Detox juices are one of the best kidney cleansers for a healthy body. Detox juices are like liquid vitamins. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Let's read furthermore about why juice is a good option for detox.
4. Why is juice a good option for detox?
Staying hydrated is one of the essential ways of avoiding kidney stones. Juicing can help kidney health by giving more fluid to keep the body hydrated. They are the besthomemade kidney cleanse beverage.
According to the research, citrus juices help prevent kidney stones from forming. (4)
Image Credits: Medical News Today
Consuming fresh juices can detox your kidneys, helps in developing an alkaline body, boosts your energy, and refreshes your mind.
Juicing is a quick and easy way to get a lot of vitamins and nutrients into your body. It takes the nutrients from fruits and vegetables, making them more convenient for the body to digest.
You can add various kidney-friendly foods to your juice like
6. Beetroot (2)
There are various kidney detox juices like Apple juice, watermelon flush, beetroot juice, pineapple juice, etc.
You can add your favorite fruits and vegetables to make it more delicious. All these juices are packed with kidney-friendly goodness. These juices can prevent kidney disease and help you in weight loss.
Kidney cleanse juices can get ready in just a few simple steps. Here are thekidney cleanse juice recipesthat will make your morning even more refreshing.
5. Kidney Detox Recipes
5.1. Kidney Cleanse Juice Recipe
It is the bestjuice recipe for kidney detox
Image Credits: Vibrant Happy Healthy
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 medium cucumbers
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium beet
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium apple
- 1 ml Renaltrex drops kidney cleansing herbs
- Peel the beetroot
- Put all the products in the juicer.
- Run the juicer
- And drink it right away.
5.2. Dandelion Detox Juice
Image Credits: Goodnature
- 1 apple
- 5 stalks celery
- ½ bunch romaine
- ¼ bunch of dandelion greens
- 1 peeled grapefruit
- Gather all the produce
- Put everything in the juicer
- Run the juicer
- Serve and enjoy
5.3. Kidney Cleansing Green Juice
Image Credits: Jordan Pie
- 1 large bunch of celery
- ½ - 1 bunch parsley
- 2-3 lemons
- 1-inch ginger
- 4 cucumbers
- Wash all your produce properly
- Chop all the veggies and herbs nicely.
- Remove the skin from the lemon.
- Put all the ingredients in your juicer
- Run the juicer
- Pour it into the glass
- Add a few ice cubes and enjoy your drink
5.4. Kidney Flush Juice Recipe
- 16 ounces of purified water
- 500 ml of coconut water
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 mo Renaltrex kidney cleansing herbs drops
- 1 tsp raw unfiltered ACV
- 1 medium beetroot
- 1-inch ginger root
- Monk fruit for flavor
- Take a jar
- Squeeze ½ organic lemon in the jar
- Add purified water and coconut water of the same amount.
- Shake the bottle of ACV for 3 seconds so the cloudy part is well mixed.
- Add 1 tbsp of ACV
- Add 1 ml of Renaltrex
- Now add beetroot and ginger juice
- Mix it well
- Add ice cubes
- Your kidney flush juice recipe is ready to be served.
5.5. Kidney Stone Juice Recipe
Image Credits : Heavenlynn Healthy
- 1 peeled orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 cored and peeled apple
- 4 slices of watermelon
- 3 ice cubes
- Take out the seeds of the watermelon
- Put orange, Apple, watermelon, and ice cubes in the juicer
- Run the juicer
- Pour the juice in the glass
- Add a few drops of lemon
- Your Kidney Stone Juice is ready to be served
- Drink it the first thing in the morning for the best results.
6. How to consume juice in your daily diet?
The best time to consume kidney detox juice is in the morning on an empty stomach.
Consume it the first thing after you wake up for the maximum benefits. The best way to detox with juice is
- By consuming juices with dietary supplements
- Seek a healthy diet with juice
- Drinking only juice and liquids for a few days
- Eat something healthy after 30 minutes of taking juice.
- Watch your salt while you are doing a kidney cleanse
- It is also necessary to avoid fruits and vegetables rich in potassium.
Juicing is not a meal replacement diet. You can take the juice in between your meals. Consuming two to three times a day is enough.
You should also consult your doctor before commencing this diet to know if it is suitable for you or not.
Juice diets generally last for not more than 2 weeks.
You can make a 7-day juice plan for better results.
Do not eat unhealthy food or drink alcohol while on your juice detox.
A juice cleanse offers certain health benefits not necessarily associated with the kidneys. You will indeed feel the change in your body after the detox.
Have more queries about kidney cleanse? Use our guides to the following topics for support:
Kidney cleanse juice is a wonder drink. From flushing out toxins to curing bladder problems, kidney detox juice has enormous benefits.
These juices are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Juice cleanses can also decrease headaches, cold and flu symptoms, and allergies.
Doing a juice cleanse may also cure skin problems such as acne.
Image Credits: Parenting Healthy Babies
Lifestyle habits like consuming alcohol, taking soda instead of water, unhealthy eating habits, and not sleeping enough can result in kidney damage.
Modifying your diet and incorporating detox juices can help you get your kidneys and your health back on track.