Lactation Support Fenugreek Tea
Free Shipping anywhere in the U.S.A
Fenugreek Tea Blend for New Moms
Fenugreek seeds reduce digestive problems and lower cholesterol levels. It does this due to it numerous water-soluble fibers. The fenugreek tea soluble fibers also work to improve constipation issues, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- LACTATION SUPPLEMENT WITH FENNEL FENUGREEK TEA: Fenugreek is an herb similar to clover that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. The seeds are used in cooking, to make medicine, or to hide the taste of other medicine. Fenugreek seeds smell and taste somewhat like maple syrup. Fenugreek leaves are eaten in India as a vegetable.
- POSTPARTUM CARE MOTHERS MILK TEA: Fennel Tea with Fenugreek seeds have a distinct maple aroma and are commonly used in Indian and Asian cooking. Medically, fenugreek purportedly helps induce lactation, lower blood sugar and cholesterol, protect the liver and act as a laxative. Brewing fenugreek seed tea can help you obtain the health benefits of fenugreek.
- FENUGREEK BREASTFEEDING SUPPLEMENT like other herbal tea has great health and beauty benefits. One major benefit the tea has in this aspect is that it prevents the hardening of the arteries. Fenugreek tea is also known to lower the levels of cholesterol. Combine this with fennel seeds, licorice root and peppermint leaves for a perfect flavor blend with exceptional benefits.
- BREASTMILK LACTATION SUPPORT - Our Loose leaf lactation tea contains the ideal natural ingredient blend to help during postpartum care. It helps increase breastmilk supply gradually with continued use. Tea gets absorbed quickly into blood stream for best long term results.
We take hygiene of the production process paramount and the production process was monitored by our quality control assurance team of seasoned herbalists, microbiologists and botanists.
To maintain the natural freshness of the tea coming from our lab, our teas are stored in branded zip lock bag to retain it high nutritional value and allow for maximum digestion and absorption when taken.
Ingredients: Fenugreek Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Flax Seeds, Licorice and Peppermint
Main functions of our Fenugreek Blend
- Health Booster
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Lowers blood cholesterol
- Aids digestion
- Helps you lose weight
- Helps reduce menstrual discomfort
- Helps counter acid reflux or heartburn
- Fights Food Poisoning
- Sports Healthy Menstrual Function
Facts about PCoS and Fertility in women
What is PCOS
With its effect mostly seen on 5-10% of women who are of productive age, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a very common disorder which most women on the search for answers to their infertility issues first come across. A number of factors are thought to be linked to the cause of PCOS such as genetic traits in families, and several environmental factors such as one’s daily diet.
Symptoms of PCOS in Women
Women with PCOS generally have three characteristic symptoms, and are properly diagnosed with the syndrome if they exhibit at least two of those three symptoms which are:
1) Irregular periods.
2) Excess androgens which are either discovered in the blood or found through other symptoms such as acne or excess hair growth.
3) Polycystic ovaries which are seen on ultrasound.
Women with PCOS usually experience irregular periods. This sees them skip months of getting periods, and may end up having less than 7 periods annually. Infertility issues are also associated with irregular menses, and women with PCOS normally experience very increased rates of miscarriage whenever they get pregnant.
Acne or oily skin is another common symptom of PCOS. It is mainly a condition that occurs due to the relatively higher levels of testosterone circulating in the bloodstream, and they might surface over the chest or over the back and chest. These higher levels of circulating testosterone can also cause facial hair on the chin or upper lip or excess hair growth on the hair and abdomen. Due to hormone imbalances seen in PCOS cases, a type of hair thinning which occurs at the front of the scalp may also appear.
Polycystic ovaries are another very common feature of PCOS cases and can be seen on a trans-vaginal ultrasound. The fact that ovaries are a constituent of ovarian follicles that each contains an egg rather than cysts makes this a very unusual condition. Therefore the ovaries of women with PCOS may contain many small follicles that would not go on to properly ovulate an egg each month. Because the ovaries do not grow to properly ovulate an egg each month, women with PCOS may also experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Lactation Support Fenugreek Tea