Taking Care Of Liver And Kidney
Posted on 18 March 2020
Importance Of Liver And Kidney
The liver and kidney are two important parts of the body so we have to be taking care of the liver and kidney both. The liver breaks down food to energy before passing it to the rest of the body, the liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines. On the other kidney function is maintaining overall fluid balance. Regulating and filtering minerals from blood. Filtering waste materials from food, medications, and toxic substances.
Thus we can say the liver and kidney are two important parts of your body system which you need to take care of. You can take care of your liver and kidney by liver and kidney cleansing tea and with Teatox Life yogi liver-kidney detox tea which will help you to make them healthy.
Some of the food items which you can have for cleansing of your liver and kidney are as follows:
- Avocados, tomatoes, and spinach
- Beets and carrots
- Green leafy vegetables
- Cruciferous vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, cress, turnips, radishes
- Plants and infusions
Making an herbal cleanse tea
Making a yogi liver detox tea is easy with the following steps:
- Bring 6oz to 8oz of water to boil
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of herbal tea blend to the water
- Steep tea for 3-10 minutes depending on flavor profile sought
- Use strainer to filter herbs
- Add lemon and honey
Enjoy a lovely healthy brew.