Gallbladder Flush - Five Things To Know
Gallstones in the bile duct or gallbladder can be intensely painful and cause digestive discomfort. If you have been lately suffering from severe pain in your upper right part of the abdomen, it could be a sign of gallstones in your bile duct. Gallbladder flush is your most viable option for the natural removal of gallstones if you are not inclined to surgical procedure.
The gallbladder is instrumental in regulating the greenish-brown alkaline fluid in your body. The liver secretes bile, which the gallbladder stones and aids in the proper digestion process. with the help of bile, the gallbladder breaks down fats and oil in the small intestine- a healthy gallbladder further assists in eliminating bilirubin, a yellowish substance present in your blood. Typically, your bilirubin level should be more than 0.3 mg/dL but less than 1.2 mg/dL. The problem arises when your bilirubin level or cholesterol level rises to form greenish crystal-like stones that clog your gallbladder’s bile ducts. You can gain relief from excruciating pain and digestive issues by adopting a gallbladder flush, the natural ways to remove gallstones.
Five Amazing Instructions for Liver and Gallbladder Flush.
Suppose you want to get rid of gallstones miraculously, these five tips of Gallbladder flush. You can effectively remove gallstones naturally from the body without surgery by following the gallbladder cleanse protocol. A liquid diet is the most effective method to remove gallstones naturally. Stack up with these essential items before you initiate with gallbladder flush.
- Apple vinegar cider
- Peppermint tea
- Extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil (cold-pressed)
- Castor oil
- Apple juice
- Epsom salt
- Lemon or grapefruit juice
- Hot water bottle
- Enema kit (optional)
Organic Apple Juice Melts Away Gallstones
The sweet and sour apple juice is a refreshing yet healthy drink, which you sip casually. However, the malic acid present in apple juice acts upon the gallbladder stones and softens them. On the first day of the gallbladder flush, gulping down one liter of apple juice can successfully pass the gallstones down the small intestine with the stool.
Apple Cider Vinegar Effective in Gallbladder Flush
The anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar or ACV comforts the painful abdomen. However, it would help if you took precautions while administering apple cider vinegar. You can sip diluted potion of ACV with a straw. Otherwise, the strong acid present in it can damage your tooth enamel. Only two spoons are sufficient in a glass of lukewarm water.
Green Juice: Naturally Remove Gallstone
You can make a green juice cocktail to drink daily once a day to break down the gallstones naturally. You can make a tangy herbal juice to satiate your taste buds and improve your digestive system.
- 3 tbsp aloe juice
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- Half squeezed lemon
- Cucumber water or plain water
- Parsley juice
- Mint juice
- Wheatgrass juice
- Beetroot juice
- Carrot juice
- Blend all well
- Drain the juice from the pulp
- Enjoy garden-fresh juice to fragment the gallstone into small pieces.
Eat Light and Drink Plenty to Facilitate Gallbladder Cleanse
You should incorporate fiber-rich food in your diet daily. It would be a good idea to avoid sugary, fatty, and oily food at all costs. On the final day of gallbladder flush, you should eat a light breakfast consisting of oats, steamed vegetables, and citric fruits. It would be best to avoid taking any supplements or prescription drugs. You can drink plenty of water throughout the day to facilitate a gallbladder flush, but avoid eating solid food after 2 pm for the best results.
Epsom Salt for Gallbladder Flush
Though Epsom salt resembles invariably to your table salt in appearance, the former is a compound of sulfate and magnesium, which helps in the natural removal of gallstone. Epsom salt is famous for several medicinal values, but it is predominantly used to clear the digestive tract. Here is a step-by-step gallbladder flush protocol to remove gallstones naturally in 24 hours.
- Make a concentrate of 3 cups of water and four tablespoons of Epsom salt.
- Divide the solution equally into four parts.
- You can store the solution in the refrigerator.
- Avoid eating anything after lunch. You need to keep a gap of four hours between a light meal and drinking Epsom salt solution.
- You would need to drink this mixture two times before going to bed after two hours.
- Before going to sleep, you can drink half-lemon juice or grapefruit juice blended well in a half-cup olive oil.
- While sleeping, lie on your back with a nice pillow below your head.
- Then the next morning, you can drink the third portion of the Epsom salt mixture.
- After two hours, sip the last part of the Epsom salt solution.
- You can resume your normal eating after two hours of consuming the salt mixture. It is advisable, to begin with, light food, such as steamed vegetables, fruits, etc.