Cleanse Your Liver
Posted on 18 March 2020
What does a liver do?
Cleanse your liver timely as the liver is an important organ that is situated on the right side of the belly. Weighing approx 3 pounds, it has a reddish-brown color. The liver is protected by the rib cage. The liver is responsible for the breakdown of energy from the food we eat.
The liver produces bile, Bile helps the small intestine break down and absorb fats, cholesterol, and some vitamins.
What is liver cleansing?
As we already know that the liver is an important part of the body which performs some really important functions for the proper functioning of the body. With all the harmful pollutants which are available in the atmosphere and we intake through with our food. Many harmful toxins get generated which harm the functioning of our liver.
To get rid of these impurities Teatox Life natural liver cleanse tea is needed to clean your liver and give you a new fresh functioning liver. Our product not only eliminates toxins but with regular use of our liver cleanse recipe you can also prevent further growth of toxins in your body.
Steps to make a liver cleanse tea
Teatox Life will tell you a simple liver cleanse recipe which you can make any time:
Bring 6oz to 8oz of water to boil
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of herbal tea blend to the water
- Steep tea for 3-10 minutes depending on flavor profile sought
- Use strainer to filter herbs
- Add lemon and honey
- Enjoy a lovely healthy brew
Benefits of a healthy liver
- Feel energetic
- No dark circles under your eyes
- Have clear skin
- Have a normal metabolism and healthy body weight for your frame
- Have normal, healthy cholesterol levels in your blood
- Have a healthy immune system